A great and mighty welcome to you! As what can be obviously deduced from the name alone, this is a community where any kind of graphics related to The Chronicles of Narnia can be displayed and shared. And when we mean any kind, we do mean it -- icons, blinkies, banners, wallpapers, colorbars, mood themes, anything!
Despite the community being open to anything -- and here I quote movie Mrs. Macready with love -- there are a few rules that need to be followed.
1. All graphics MUST be Narnia related. Any other posts will be deleted without notice, since it is quite obvious what this community is for. Multi-fandom posts are allowed, but try to at least post something that has more than 5 Narnia graphics in a batch of say, 25 icons.
2. A large amount of graphics or images larger than 250 pixels in either width or height must be behind an LJ cut. Learn more about them HERE.
3. There will be no bashing in this community, whether it be about the actors, the movie, the books, or any of the graphic-makers. Posts with derogatory remarks regarding any of those subjects mentioned above will be deleted without notice. Please email me if you have spotted a problem, and I will do my best to resolve it right away.
4. You only post graphics that you have made. If you found graphics you think should be shared, you can provide a link to that entry or page, but not directly link the images and/or claim them as your own.
5. We do allow screencaps and scans as long as they are of high quality.
6. Plugs for a Narnia-related community are the only ones allowed, so long as the post is not solely for the plug -- meaning, there must still be graphics accompanying the plug. Also, if you link to your journal for the graphics, make sure it is not a friends only post.
7. Graphic requests are allowed, but only via the official requests post. Read that post for more of the specifics.
8. Use the subject line. I'm making use of the memories to archive the posts, so make sure you define clearly what is in the post. For example, tell us if it's about icons, the number of icons in it, if it includes headers or wallpapers, etc.